- Guide Dogs has appointed Steve Vaid as its director of mobility services and deputy chief executive. He joins the charity from Action for Blind people, where he has been director of operations since 2010.
- The disability charity Action For Kids has promoted Tracey Lloyd (right) from direct marketing manager to director of fundraising.
- Mark Heasman has been appointed chief executive of Ormiston Children & Families Trust. He joins from the same role at the outdoor experience charity Rock UK.
- Tom Stannard (right) is the new director of communications and public affairs at the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education.
- The children's medical research charity Sparks has appointed Gudrun Moore (left) as its new scientific adviser. She is currently deputy director of the UCL Institute of Child Health Research.
- David Sheepshanks, the former chair of the Football League, is the new chair of UK Community Foundations, representing 54 community foundations.