Third Sector promotion
Google’s "Google Ad Grant" programme gives UK not for profits the opportunity to access up to £90k a year of free AdWords to promote their organisation and reach new audiences.
On the face of it, the offer of a Google Grant is very exciting: who wouldn’t want up to £90,000 to promote their organisation? Unfortunately, many charities are encountering a range of pitfalls in their ability to harness the full value of these grants and finding translating it into donations other key goals even harder.
These pitfalls include finding the application process time consuming and complex, struggling to hit the 5% click-through rate required to keep receiving the grant, not having sufficient training on the technology and not having the right keyword strategy to translate clicks into donations and other marketing objectives.
To help with this, Raising IT are running a free training webinar, where they will be talking charities though how they can apply for the grant and how they can effectively deploy it to maximise impact on their charitable objectives.
A 40 min webinar will be held on Thursday 10th of October @12pm. You can register for it here.
It will cover:
- Applying for a Google Grant with a 100% success rate
- Ensuring that you receive the full £90k value of the grant
- Using the budget to achieve tangible increases in donations and other marketing goals
- Building a campaign in a way that is sustainable so the grant auto-renews
- Case studies and transferable lessons from other charities who have achieved impressive results.
To register for the webinar please click here