- Alice Barnard, previously chief executive of the Countryside Alliance, has been appointed to the same post at the Peter Jones Foundation, a charity set up by the Dragons' Den judge to promote entrepreneurship among young people.
- Anne Currie has become director of fundraising and community at the Meningitis Trust. She was previously the charity's UK community development manager.
- Barbara Eifler has joined Making Music as head of membership. She was previously executive director of the Stage Management Association.
- Roger Clarke has been appointed chair of Friends of the Earth. Clarke was chief executive of the youth hostel organisation YHA until his retirement in 2008. Since then he has held numerous trustee appointments, including chair of the civil society advisory board at Defra.
- Former rough sleeper Chris Briggs has become the first resident of homelessness charity Emmaus UK to join its board.