- Battersea Dogs & Cats Home has appointed Bryony Glenn as its director of human resources. She was director of human resources and development at the international health charity Merlin.
- The local regeneration charity South Kilburn Neighbourhood Trust has appointed Mark Allan (right) as its chief executive. He will join in September from the anti-poverty charity Toynbee Hall, where he is director of services.
- Scot Bower is the new director of media and advocacy at the Sailors' Society, a charity that supports seafarers around the world. He joins from the Christian charity 24-7 Prayer, where he was communications and marketing director.
- Corinne Pluchino, head of corporate development at Marie Curie Cancer Care, has been appointed deputy controller for marketing, communications and fundraising at the forces charity SSAFA.
- Luke Johnson (right), an entrepreneur and former chair of Channel 4, has been appointed chair of the Institute of Cancer Research.