ChangeUp support services open their doors
The nine new national support services for the ChangeUp infrastructure programme have started running today.
Capacitybuilders, which runs the ChangeUp programme, has also today launched a new web resource for people wanting to access support through the internet. The organisation will host a website on its own site where people can find information about the nine new services. Unlike the six hubs, the nine national support services will not run their own sites.
“All the workstreams have contributed to a joint web presence that will act as a gateway to the national support service programme,” said Jon Fox, director of strategy and policy at Capacitybuilders. “Some lead agencies are able to build immediately from the work of the hubs, but inevitably there will be set-up time and during this period we will work with the leads to develop business plans and align with local and regional priorities.”
The nine programmes are:
• Collaboration, run by Bassac,
• Equalities and diversity, run by the Women’s Resource Centre
• Income generation, run by Acevo
• Marketing and communications, run by the Media Trust
• Modernising volunteering, run by Volunteering England
• Performance management, run by Charities Evaluation Services
• Campaigning and advocacy, leadership and governance, and responding to social change, all run by the NCVO
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletinsRegister