The scale of change across the Third Sector has been unprecedented in recent years, but while many charities have adopted new technology, resources and training and increased capacity to transform their organisations, research shows there is hesitancy about what to do next.
Our recent survey reveals that while 70% of respondents have a digital roadmap in place, they don’t always feel they have the right tools and skills to meet their goals. And only 37% fully agreed that their organisation has a culture of ‘empowerment, collaboration and autonomy’, which will be crucial to realising their sector ambitions and becoming a modern and responsive charity. So where do we go from here?
In this interactive webinar, brought to you by Third Sector Insight and TPXimpact, we will discuss the key enablers of continued organisational transformation to ensure your charity builds and maintains a confident and agile change programme. We will cover:
- How to adopt more agile methods for planning and delivery to realise your charity’s full potential.
- How to make tech a key element of your strategy – and what areas to focus on.
- Why it is important to give employees the tools and time to upskill and achieve operational goals.
- How building a culture of empowerment, collaboration and autonomy among staff can help improve agility and outcomes.
- The benefits of using data to become more audience-driven.
- How to increase capacity through digitally enabled processes.
- How to overcome change fatigue and stay motivated for continued future success.