- The Consortium for Street Children has appointed Colin Nee as chief executive. He is a former chief executive of Charities Evaluation Services and was most recently a senior consultant at Bond, the membership body for international NGOs.
- Graham Duncan has been appointed chief executive of the disability charity Action For Kids. He joins from Prostate Cancer UK, where he was interim director of operations.
- The anti-child trafficking charity Ecpat has appointed Bharti Patel (right) as chief executive. She was previously executive director of the Society for Voluntary Action Revitalisation and Justice, based in India.
- The conservation charity Avon Wildlife Trust has appointed as chief executive Bevis Watts, currently head of business banking at Triodos Bank.
- Rowan Williams (right), the former Archbishop of Canterbury, has been appointed chair of the international development charity Christian Aid. He will take up the role in May.