Third Sector's Embracing Digital First experiences in the Charity Sector briefing will be held online.
How it works
Our platform will deliver a live thought leadership morning session with everything you would get from a live briefing (except coffee!) in a user friendly way.
Accessing the platform is so simple:
- Register for your ticket and secure your spot for the online briefing
- A week prior to the briefing you’ll receive an email with joining instructions
- This link will direct you to a login page
- Once you have logged in you will be able to explore the platform, edit your profile, and increase your exposure to the other attendees.
- All you have to do after that is save the link so you can return on the day to access all of the features including content, networking and much more.
- Also you will have access to all the sessions even after the briefing is over. On-demand is available for you to re-watch individual sessions for up to 3 months after the briefing.
Please note you will get the link to our platform once you have registered. Please contact email@example.com if you are having trouble registering for your ticket.
Issue logging into the app - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to help get you started.
Unsure how to use the app - Don’t worry, at the beginning of the briefing there will be welcome remarks which will include how to use the features on the app and how to ask questions throughout the day.
Problems during the briefing - There is a how-to guide on the app offering step by step tips and trouble shooting. This is available at all times. You can also access the FAQs whenever you need.
Still having issues with the app - If you are still having trouble then you can drop a message to the organisers through a live chat on the app team.