According to a recent Sage and Third Sector survey, 40% of non-profits report a drop in funding over the past 12 months – government, corporate and individual funding is all down. So, it’s more important than ever that charities consider diversifying their fundraising efforts to tap into new audiences and create new income streams.
But with so much noise around how to build new funding sources, it can be difficult to know where to start.
This Third Sector Insight webinar, produced in partnership with Sage, will also explore some of the key themes from a recent Sage and Third Sector Insight survey of finance professionals working in the third sector to provide insight on how they are tackling the issue. The webinar will bring together several experts from the charity space, who will address a range of topics, including:
- The most popular fundraising strategies for the next 12 months
- The importance of digital fundraising strategies
- How technology is helping charities engage with new audiences
- Why having a digital space is vital to reaching younger audiences
- How to use data to create valuable insights and make informed decisions
- How data-led campaigns can drive revenues