Let’s be honest: as we slowly start to emerge from the pandemic, charities will need to stretch their dwindling reserves even further, and become smarter than ever at making the most of existing resources.
Lost income, the disruption of face-to-face services and the challenges of switching to digital have all impacted massively on the third sector, at a time when many charities have been seeing greater demand for their help than ever.
And Covid-19 has only exacerbated the daily pressures that every organisation faces, such as leadership, staffing and volunteer management. With many smaller charities fearing for their futures, what are the most cost-effective strategies for recovery?
In this Third Sector webinar in partnership with the Open University, we focus on what every charity should be doing now, to survive and thrive in the long-term – from upskilling their people to continuing their digital transformation.
Our expert panel will be discussing...
- How charities can make the most of their existing resources
- Developing the right skills and leadership to steer through what’s next
- Why organisations should collaborate to rebuild and reimagine the sector
- How to build on the past year’s rapid digital development
- What really works – practical examples of doing more with less