Eight men arrested in various parts of England on Monday as part of an investigation into charity fraud with potential terrorist links to Syria have been bailed without charge until 1 September.
The arrests were made after police seized cash in euros, dollars and pounds worth about £45,000 in total at the Port of Dover on 23 December.
Three men from east and south-east London, two from Derby and one each from Dewsbury, Harlow and Huddersfield were all bailed after being arrested and questioned at police stations around the country.
In a statement, detective chief superintendent Chris Hogben of Kent Police said the arrests were "part of an ongoing investigation into the fraudulent use of funds from four UK-based charities".
Kent Police has not named the charities involved.
A spokeswoman for the Charity Commission said the regulator was working with the police but was unable to comment further.
Last month, it was revealed that a suicide bomber, believed to be the first Briton to carry out a suicide attack in Syria, had travelled to the country with a charity aid convoy.
Children in Deen, one of the charities leading the convoy, has since said in a statement on its website it is "confident that all those who entered Syria with the convoy exited to Turkey" after aid was delivered, and that after this "individuals made their own arrangements back to the United Kingdom as per convoy terms and conditions".