Internet users can raise money with charity web service

Internet users will be able to raise money for charity while they surf by connecting to a new not-for-profit internet service provider.

VisionISP enables users to donate 60 per cent of the service profit to their chosen charity. The remaining 40 per cent will go towards developing DAYS, a charity portal that will act as an information and reference service for voluntary organisations

VisionISP was developed by Bloomley UK, which is acting as the wholesale providers, and Mi Services Group, which provides web development services.

"None of us is making a penny from this venture and all involved are donating their services for free,

said Terry Harvey, chief executive of Gift Vouchers Marketing, which runs the Donate As You Spend service.

"Hopefully, people will see the benefit of going with VisionISP and generate money for their favourite charity every time they go online,

he said.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins

Register
Already registered?
Sign in
Follow us on:
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Google +

Latest Jobs

RSS Feed

Third Sector Insight

Sponsored webcasts, surveys and expert reports from Third Sector partners

Markel

Expert Hub

Insurance advice from Markel

Managing risk at outdoor events

Managing risk at outdoor events

Partner Content: Presented By Markel

Voluntary and community events are increasingly popular, especially around this time of year.

Third Sector Logo

Get our bulletins. Read more articles. Join a growing community of Third Sector professionals

Register now