- James Allen is the new head of policy at the Sport and Recreation Alliance, the umbrella body for sport and recreation organisations. He was previously head of public services and partnerships at the National Council for Voluntary Organisations.
- Maggie Jones, former chief executive of the membership organisation Children England, has been appointed to the same role at the housing and social inclusion charity Foundation, based in Leeds. She replaces Steve Woodford, who is retiring.
- The older people's charity Contact the Elderly has appointed Gwen Lightfoot (right) as regional development officer, Greater Manchester and Merseyside. She was volunteer development coordinator at the Warrington Disability Partnership.
- Jessica Dash has been promoted to head of development at the Royal Parks Foundation. She was previously major donor partnerships manager.
- Reach Volunteering has appointed Andrew Dent (right), director of passport operations at the Home Office, as its new chair. It has also appointed Graham Warner as its treasurer.