About Third Sector Jobs
Third Sector Jobs is the offical job board of Third Sector Magazine, designed to help you find the right charity jobs and top talent as easily and as quickly as possible.
Looking for a charity job where you can make a difference?
- Whether you're looking for your first charity job or a more senior charity or fundraising manager position then Third Sector Jobs has a number of job searching tools that will help you to find the right role for you.
- Click on find a job to browse the latest job opportunities from Third Sector Jobs and be on your way to landing your dream charity role.
- And if you're recruiting, post a job to start reaching the best candidates in the third sector.
Read the latest career advice to help you develop your career in the third sector - from CV and interview tips, to what it's like to work for a variety of charities.
Make the most of Third Sector Jobs
- Create a profile and upload your CV - employers are always searching our CV database for the right candidates - so don't miss out - upload your CV now!
- Save time and effort - sign up to get the latest jobs that match your criteria sent straight to your inbox - you can even sign up for more than one job alert!
- Find charity jobs with specific recruiting companies by using our Employer A-Z
- Search for specific jobs - decide what you are looking for and we'll provide you with results that match your search, including vacancies for fundraisers, marketers and general management jobs.
- Manage your applications - make sure you keep track of all the applications that you have made from your Third Sector Jobs account.
Recruit people that make a difference
At Third Sector Jobs , we have solutions and packages designed to help you hire the right talent. With thousands of specialist charity jobseekers, we have the candidates that you are searching for.
To discuss your recruitment needs, call Leona Ademi on 020 8267 4078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Wonderful Workplaces in the Third Sector hub page for insider insight into what it's like to work at a variety of organisations in the charity and not-for-profit sector.
Faye Marshall, deputy CEO, Harris Hill, offers insights into how the third sector is adapting to the accelerated flexible working revolution as a result of the pandemic.
Tracey George, chief operating officer at TPP Recruitment, offers inspiration for questions you could ask at your next job interview.
The Careers & Enterprise Company Central London
Chief Executive Officer
Glendale Gateway Trust Wooler, Northumberland
Director of Finance and Operations
War on Want London
Sporting Equals North - Based in Manchester / South - Based in London (Remote Working)
Director (Strategy, Insight & Marketing)
Massive London (Central), London (Greater)