- Kay Boycott, the former director of campaigns, policy and communications at the housing charity Shelter has joined Asthma UK as chief executive. She replaces Neil Churchill, who has joined the NHS Commissioning Board as national director of patient experience.
- The autism charity Norsaca has appointed Jane Howson as its first chief executive. She joins from the learning disability charity Linkage Community Trust, where she was business development director.
- Farah Nazeer (right), director of external affairs at the Motor Neurone Disease Association, has become director of policy and campaigns at Bond, the UK membership body for organisations that work in international development.
- Teach First, which encourages and trains graduates to become teachers, has appointed Paul Drechsler as chair. Drechsler, who is chief executive of the construction company the Wates Group, will take over from Dame Julia Cleverdon in January.
- Sir Evelyn Webb-Carter (right), a retired army officer, is the new chair at the equine welfare charity The Brooke.