HOW TO TAKE PART:
Are you looking for the next step in your charity career? Perhaps you’re looking to move from the commercial sector to the third sector? Or are you at the start of your career and looking for your first job in a charity?
Our panel of experts will be on hand on Tuesday 19 June to answer your questions about how to identify a great workplace for you and how you can make a good impression to the best charity employers when applying for jobs.
Our expert panel:
Hayley Wilson - Senior consultant, Harris Hill
Natalie Lawford - Senior consultant, Harris Hill
Gabriella Lee - Sales director, Third Sector Jobs
Quiz our experts about:
- What you should look for in a great charity employer
- How to find out about a charity’s working culture to see if it’s right for you
- How to stand out from the crowd in your job application
- How to make the most of online job boards, including dos and don’ts
- Best ways to approach recruiters if you want to move from the commercial sector
- CV and cover letter tips
This is your chance to ask all this and more.
The Q&A will take place on the Third Sector Jobs LinkedIn Group. Please request to join the group if you are not already a member. If you’re unable to make the chat on 19 June, you can send us your questions in advance - tweet us @jobsthirdsector using the hashtag #TScareerQA or email firstname.lastname@example.org who can post them for you anonymously.