- The Royal National Institute of Blind People has appointed Leo Visconti as its head of major donor and corporate partners. He was head of corporate and regional fundraising at Mencap.
- Neil Mathers has been promoted to the role of head of Scotland at Save the Children. He was previously the charity's head of programmes for Scotland.
- Eric, the child continence charity, has appointed Brenda Cheer (right) as its first specialist nurse.
- Carey Oppenheim, a former special adviser to Tony Blair, is the new chief executive at the Early Intervention Foundation, the charity that supports measures to tackle social problems among young people.
- The social care charity Community Integrated Care has appointed three trustees: Mike Gooddie, a people director at Asda, Philip Smyth, a former director at PZ Cussons, and Peter Hay, a strategic director at Birmingham City Council.
- Brian Scott (right), former chief executive of Oxfam Ireland, has been appointed chair of the Meningitis Research Foundation.