Join the Third Sector community…
Third Sector is the UK’s leading publication for everyone who needs to know what’s going on in the voluntary and not-for-profit sector and has been at
the heart of this community for nearly 25 years. Join us as a Third Sector member today
for insight, inspiration and valuable networking opportunities all year round.
Choose the membership package that’s right for you and your organisation.
30-day free trial
The Information auto-renews at £28 per month after your free trial
Already taken a free trial? Subscribe here
- Unlimited access to Third Sector's online news and insights
- Daily News bulletin and specialist bulletins (Finance, Funding, Governance and Management)
£49 per month
Everything from The Information, plus exclusive reports
- Regular analysis articles examining the big issues facing the UK voluntary sector organisations
- Discounted Charity Brand Index: Our comprehensive assessment of the nation's top 150 charity brands
- Third Sector Charity Pay Study: A report revealing who the highest paid people in the UK voluntary sector are and looks at the trends around executive pay at the largest charities
- Third Sector Diversity Study: Examines the makeup of the leadership teams at 50 top fundraising charities and considers whether the sector is making progress on addressing DEI at senior level
All features from The Information and The Knowledge, plus personalized support
- Unlimited access to all The Information and The Knowledge content
- Cost effective rates for teams/whole companies
Easy account management
"Becoming a premium member to Third Sector is the only way to ensure you get all the essential sector news, views and opinions. Third Sector is the information source chosen by chief executives in the sector and should be a key tool in building your career."
"Really valuable way to learn about current key issues, concerns and trends within the UK charitable sector."
"Third Sector's events are really useful for a number of different people within charities to get together and talk about how they're working around challenges and embracing the opportunities affecting all of us."
"An interesting and formative platform to educate us about thinking outside the standard realms of charity."
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Yes - signing up is risk free. You can cancel at any time and receive a refund for the remainder of your membership term. If you have paid by Direct Debit you will need to cancel before your next payment is due. All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I share my membership with anyone else?
Basic or a premium individual membership package, then your online access is for a single user only. To upgrade your membership package to include multiple users, please contact Neil Johnston to take up our Team package or explore other bespoke options. email@example.com Tel: 020 8267 4044
How quickly will I get online access?
Within 24 hours - online access will start as soon as your invoice/payment is processed
Need help with anything else ? - just give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll be happy to assist.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Support 020 8267 8121 email@example.com