House of Commons
- There will be an adjournment debate tomorrow (Thursday) on UK aid to areas affected by the tsunami
- Second reading of the Smoking in Public Places (Wales) Bill is on Friday
- The Housing, Planning, Local Government and the Regions Urban Affairs Sub-Committee took evidence on Monday from Alcohol Concern on the 'evening economy'
- The International Development Committee took evidence on Tuesday from International Alert and Saferworld on conflict and development issues
- There will be a Private Member's debate on the treatment of Alzheimer's disease this morning (Wednesday)
- There will be a debate on a report from the Science and Technology Committee on the use of science in UK international development policy tomorrow
House of Lords
- Questions to ministers on Tuesday included what further action the Government will take to improve the treatment of diabetic prisoners
- Questions today include the views the Department for Education and Skills has expressed on the implementation of the proposed duty on schools to promote equality of opportunity for disabled children
- Scrutiny of the Charities Bill enters its seventh day today
- The Economic Affairs Select Committee took evidence on the economics of climate change on Tuesday
- There will be a debate on the Protection of Children and Prevention of Sexual Offences (Scotland) Bill on Thursday
- The Justice 2 Committee considered its approach to the Management of Offenders (Scotland) Bill on Monday
- The Health Committee took evidence from Action on Smoking and Health Scotland on the Smoking, Health and Social Care (Scotland) Bill on Monday
For Hansard reports and information on committees, see www.parliament.uk.