- Polly Neate, the executive director of external relations and communications at Action for Children, will join Women's Aid as chief executive in February.
- Paul Rompani (right) is the new executive director of Mentor International, which promotes the health and wellbeing of children and young people and works to prevent substance abuse. He was previously chief executive of the international youth development charity Lattitude Global Volunteering.
- The blood cancer charity Anthony Nolan has appointed Paula Claytonsmith as director of operations. She was previously an associate consultant for the not-for-profit public sector improvement organisation iESE.
- Age UK has appointed Nicole Kunzik as grants and philanthropy manager, Rebecca Hannawin as events manager and Carrie Anne Duff as grants and philanthropy coordinator.
- The youth volunteering charity vInspired has appointed David Frost (right), former director-general of the British Chambers of Commerce, as its new chair.