- Richard Moule has been named chief executive of the Police Dependants' Trust. He was previously interim managing director of the security services firm Charter Security.
- The social lender Charity Bank has appointed Patrick Minne (right) as Northern Ireland manager. He was previously the chief executive of A2B Access to Benefits, a social welfare organisation in Northern Ireland.
- The Prince's Trust has recruited Dermot Finch as regional director for the south of England. Finch was previously head of public affairs at the consultancy Fishburn Hedges and founded the think tank Centre for Cities.
- David Cowdrey will become head of communications at the animal welfare charity RSPCA next month. He is currently head of communications, campaigns and public affairs at Guide Dogs.
- The National Council for Voluntary Organisations has appointed Ciaran Devane (right), chief executive of Macmillan Cancer Support, and Richard Leaman, chief executive of Guide Dogs, to its board of trustees.