- Richard Piper, the National Council for Voluntary Organisations' head of strategy and impact, has become director of Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity. Piper established NCVO Consultancy and co-led its performance hub.
- Olivia Marks-Woldman is the new chief executive of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust. She joins from Breast Cancer Care.
- Neil Richardson has become information systems director at BSS, a not-for-profit outsourcing communications company. He was previously chief information officer at Buying Solutions, an agency of HM Treasury.
- Jeremy Bennett, a former bank bailout specialist at HM Treasury, has joined the board of the Disasters Emergency Committee as vice-chair.
- Richard House Children's Hospice in east London has made David Gold a trustee. Gold is chief executive of the recruitment firm Prospectus, deputy chair of the Foyer Federation and patron of Greenhouse Schools and Social Enterprise UK.