- Sally Light will take over as chief executive of the Motor Neurone Disease Association in December. She is currently director of rehabilitation at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability in London.
- Conciliation Resources, the peace-building NGO, has appointed Lucy Jones (right), a former consultant, as head of fundraising. The charity has also appointed Sanne Tielemans as policy analyst and Lucy Williams as programmes assistant.
- Adam Nichols, chief executive of Changemakers, will leave the youth charity in October to set up a new social enterprise called Schole, which will help to create child-led free schools and academies. Martin Sharman, chief operating officer at Changemakers, will act as interim chief executive.
- Alan Haynes (right), is the new head of retail at All Aboard Shops, a charity that raises funds through a chain of 18 charity shops. He joins from Save the Children UK.
- Sir Peter Dixon, an ex-chair of the former social housing regulator the Housing Corporation, has been appointed chair of Diabetes UK. He will take up the role on 1 January.