- Roger Harding, head of policy, research and public affairs at the housing charity Shelter, has been promoted to director of communications, policy and campaigns. He replaces Kay Boycott, who this month joined Asthma UK as chief executive.
- Alison Taylor has been appointed chief executive of the Children's Liver Disease Foundation. She joins from the Meningitis Trust, where she was director of services.
- The East Anglian Air Ambulance has appointed Melanie Nightingale (right) as director of fundraising. She was previously a consultant.
- Contact the Elderly, which tackles isolation among older people, has appointed Janice Kerr as central Scotland development officer and Danielle Field as group support office. Kerr was senior trust fundraiser at the cancer charity Clic Sargent and Field was a fundraising administrator at Quarriers.
- Neil Mendoza (right), chair of Victoria Private Investment, has been appointed chair of the Prince's Foundation for Children and the Arts.