- Simon Willis will join the social innovation charity the Young Foundation as chief executive later this month. He is the co-founder and managing director of Purpose Europe, a company that encourages social action.
- Jo Youle, director of services at Missing People, has been promoted to chief executive. She has been interim chief executive since December.
- The consultant Norma Barry has been appointed as the Wales coordinator of the UK Environmental Law Association.
- Kids, which supports disabled children, has appointed Caroline Stevens (right) as its chief executive. She is interim chief operating officer at the British Lung Foundation and will join Kids at the end of August.
- Jakki Moxham took over as chief executive of the charity Housing for Women at the start of this week. She was chief executive of the drug and alcohol charity Foundation 66.
- Jenny Rowe (right), chief executive of the UK Supreme Court, has been appointed honorary national treasurer of the Civil Service Retirement Fellowship.