The recent dramatic surge in the cost of living means more people are asking charities for help and support, while at the same time the number of donations to good causes is declining as people are hit by the cost of living crisis.
According to the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), almost five million fewer people gave money to charity in the first four months of 2022. At the same time, high inflation is devaluing existing monthly donations which may have been set up several years ago. All of this, combined with increased business costs, means not-for-profit financial leaders need to make their operations more streamlined and efficient to keep the cash flowing and become more resilient.
In this webinar, brought to you by Third Sector Insight and Sage Intacct, our industry experts discuss why we need to elevate the role of the not-for-profit financial leader to be more strategy-driven and how this will help them guide charities through turbulent economic times.
- What are the biggest operational challenges facing non-profit finance leaders and teams?
- How can streamlining financial operations help leaders to increase organisational efficiency and save money?
- What impact can demonstrating your 'mission impact' have on your charity's success?
- How have charities transformed by becoming more data-driven? How does reliable real-time data help to show how charities are performing and where income gaps lie?
- How can leaders take action to increase or maximise their income?
- How will the role of the not-for-profit finance leader continue to evolve through digitalisation?