- Steve Rose has been appointed chief executive of Catalyst, a charity that supports voluntary sector organisations in Stockton-on-Tees. He was previously chief executive of Darlington Partnership.
- Adoption UK, which supports adoptive families, has appointed Pippa Donovan as director of services and Lucy Vincent as director of external relations. Donovan joins from 4Children and Vincent from the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust.
- Pam McClinton (right), director of nursing at North London Hospice, has been promoted to chief executive.
- The overseas disability charity CBM UK has appointed Philip Nye as director of finance and corporate services. He was finance director of Welwyn Hatfield Leisure.
- Neena Samota (right) has been appointed chair of Voice4Change England, the membership organisation for the BME voluntary and community sector. Samota has been a member of the board since 2011.