Fran Thomas, co-founder and technical director, cloudThing
Fran Thomas is a Co-Founder and Technical Director at cloudThing; he’s been a solution architect and software for good evangelist for over a decade, designing industry leading solutions for Not-for-Profit organisations such as Comic Relief, British Red Cross, Achievement for All and more. Fran excels at seeing the bigger picture and using technology to solve real world problems. Fran is a full stack technologist having designed large scale datacentres, distributed cloud products, micro-service solutions, PaaS based applications, full IT transformation programmes, multi-million user SaaS services and heavily customised, whole organisation Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Fran was Head of Technical Product design at Capita PLC and Technical Director at Synetrix Ltd prior to founding cloudThing, where he has led transformation programmes for ICAEW, SAICA and British Red Cross.
- Find out what a modern CRM system can help a charity achieve
- Hear your choices and find a CRM system that is best suited to you
- How can you achieve a single view of the truth through CRM
- Understand what CRM can help your organisation achieve with data
- Find out what apps can be built through CRM systems such as Dynamics