- Thea Stein has been appointed chief executive of the Carers Trust. She is chief executive of the regional development agency Yorkshire Forward and will take up the new role in September.
- Michael Mercieca (right) has been appointed chief executive of Young Enterprise. He joins from the Prince's Trust, where he was director of finance and operations.
- Fraser Kelly, interim chief executive of Social Enterprise Scotland, has been given the role on a permanent basis.
- Giles Bristow is the new head of energy at the sustainability charity Forum for the Future. He was chief executive of the carbon emissions reduction charity Carbon Leapfrog.
- Mike Neville (right) has been appointed chief of staff at the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund. It has also appointed Simon Footer as regional director for Wales and the west of England.
- The King's Fund has appointed Thomas Hughes-Hallett, chief executive of Marie Curie Cancer Care, and Sir Jonathan Michael, chief executive of Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, to its board.