Challenging Charity Commission decisions can open up a number of concerns for organisations. In this video from Law Works, Judge Alison McKenna answers a range of questions, including:
- What types of Charity Commission decisions can be appealed?
- Can a charity represent itself in the Charity Tribunal?
- How long does the Charity Tribunal take to decide a case?
- What do I need to include in an application to the Charity Tribunal?
- What can I do if I think the Charity Tribunal’s final decision is wrong?