The fallout from the Covid-19 pandemic has only just begun and with cases still rising across the globe, charities are feeling the impact. Fundraising has fallen. Budgets have been slashed. Many have had to furlough employees earlier in the year and now they are looking at restructuring the business and making redundancies in order to survive.
During such an unprecedented time of uncertainty and change, it is essential that charities provide the right support for their own employees and volunteers. With job losses and long hours working remotely, many employees are feeling exhausted and isolated. Staff wellbeing has to be at the top of the agenda for charity leaders.
Brought to you by Third Sector, the Wellbeing in the third sector Breakfast Briefing will feature case studies and best practice presentations from industry leaders and HR and recruitment experts that will outline how best to support your employees during this time of crisis. They will present wellbeing initiatives that they have implemented in response to employees suddenly being forced to work from home.
The Breakfast Briefing will be taking place on 10 December 2020 online.
- Monitoring and supporting the mental health of your employees whilst margins are tight and fundraising difficult
- Exploring the challenges of managing a hybrid workforce and bringing people together during the covid-19 pandemic
- Discussing the importance of an inclusive employee engagement strategies
- Implementing improvements and employee benefits with limited funding
- Hear from some of the UK’s leading charities about how they are managing the impact of the covid-19 pandemic, redundancies and restructuring.
- Learn how charity leaders are bringing together and uniting an increasingly hybrid workforce.
- Hear how to downsize ethically and learn how to re-engage your team.
- Learn how to best support and engage your employees who may be exhausted, fearful, disengaged and working long hours.
- Discover why investing in your employees is crucial to the success of your charity.
Third Sector’s next briefing, Wellbeing in the third sector will hear leading industry experts suggest wellbeing initiatives that you can implement in your organisation as a response to the fallout from the Covid-19 pandemic.