Third Sector's Wellbeing in the third sector briefing will be held online.
How it works
We understand that this is a change from the norm for many of you. With face to face events currently on hold due to the current situation our platform delivers a live event and everything you get from a live event (except coffee!) in a user friendly way.
Accessing the platform is so simple:
- Buy your ticket and secure your spot for the online event
- A week prior to the event you’ll receive an email with joining instructions
- This link will direct you to a login page
- Once you have logged in you will be able to explore the platform, edit your profile, and increase your exposure to the other attendees.
- All you have to do after that is save the link so you can return on the day to access all of the features including content, networking and much more.
- Also you will have access to all the sessions even after the conference is over. On-demand is available for you to re-watch individual sessions for up to 3 months after the event.
Please note you will get the link to our platform once we have received payment for your ticket. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble paying for your ticket.
I'm not familiar with online events
If this is your first time using a digital platform then do not worry. We’ve all been there and sometimes new technology can be daunting. We have ensured that all areas are covered.
Issue logging into the app - Contact email@example.com and they’ll be able to help get you started.
Unsure how to use the app - Don’t worry, at the beginning of each day there will be welcome remarks which will include how to use the features on the app and how to ask questions throughout the day.
Problems during the event - There is a how-to guide on the app offering step by step tips and trouble shooting. This is available at all times.
You can also access the FAQs whenever you need.
Still having issues with the app - If you are still having trouble then you can drop a message to the organisers through a live chat on the app team.