– HIV charity Crusaid is staging its annual wig party at London's Café de Paris on 11 October. Proceeds from the event, which last year raised £40,000, will go towards the charity's Point of Light project in Zambia, which helps children affected by HIV and Aids. A celebrity panel will judge the best wigs.
– Children's Hospices UK, which represents 42 children's hospices, is organising a skydiving event called The Big Jump. People are being invited to jump in one of 25 locations between 19 and 27 September and anyone who generates £350 of sponsorship for the charity can skydive for free.
– After Adoption is staging a 10k run in London's Hyde Park on 15 November. The charity hopes the run, which is being held during National Adoption Week, will become an annual event. It wants to fill 700 places.
– Breast Cancer Campaign is encouraging people to take 46,000 sponsored steps in 46 hours over the August bank holiday weekend to fund its research. The number of steps represents the number of people in the UK who will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
– Send your fundraising news to Andy.Ricketts@haymarket.com