- Eye charity SeeAbility's new fundraising campaign aims to attract more donations by giving potential donors an idea of what it's like to be visually impaired.
A direct mail pack contains a letter that has to be read through bubble wrap. Emma Smith, the charity's head of individual giving, said: "It's important that we show what it could be like to have a visual impairment by using creative methods such as this one."
- Baby care charity Bliss has launched a fundraising bear called My First Lickle Ted. The bear, designed by artist Adam Pescott, is designed for children and will be sold through the Bliss website for £6.99.
- The NSPCC's support for young witnesses in domestic abuse cases is highlighted in a direct marketing campaign. The campaign, created by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, focuses on the emotional impact on abused children of giving evidence in court.
- Depaul UK has created a fundraising pack to help supporters raise money for the youth homelessness charity. It contains a wall planner with a poster on the reverse telling the stories of some of its beneficiaries.
- Send your fundraising news to Hannah.Jordan@haymarket.com