A charity’s employer brand is more important than ever as organisations need to understand how employees past, present and future perceive them as an employer in order to remain competitive and be seen as an ‘employer of choice’. That’s why Age UK has teamed up with Third Sector Jobs to find out what you think in this careers survey.
The survey aims to gather your perceptions of Age UK's employer brand, whether or not you work there, and whether or not you have applied to work there before.
Whether you work in marketing and communications, fundraising, finance or another discipline within the third sector, we want to hear from you so that we can help enhance your career and job seeking experience.
This is your chance to have your say:
- What do you think your top ranked charity employer does better than the others?
- Do you think the salaries at Age UK are broadly in line with those at other major charities in London?
- Would you want to work for Age UK if your ideal role appeared at the right salary?
- How important to you are factors such as location, salary and flexible working?
- What do you think Age UK could do better as an employer?
Take the survey for a chance to win
The survey, called Age UK Careers Survey, is open to anyone in the UK who works for a charity or is looking for a job within a charity, and it takes about five minutes to complete.
To thank you for your time, your entry will be placed into a prize draw for a chance to win an Amazon voucher worth £150 (UK entrants only).
The responses you provide will only be used for the purpose of research by Third Sector Jobs and Age UK, and to contact the winner of the prize draw.
As always, T&Cs apply, and the survey is open until 10 September 2021. Good luck!