We've put together a series of questions that test both your personality traits and also your working behaviour.
The information contained in this quiz is for general information purposes and is not to be used as a career tool.
Take our free quiz below.
1. If you went back to being a child. What toy would you pick?
- Rubix Cube
- Climbing Frame
2. What would you be most impressed by in an employer?
3. There is a new project...what role did you play in it?
- Making sure it is delivered
- Considering the project's impact
- I helped come up with it
- I lead and delegated
- I am making it happen
- I helped people understand it
4. A last minute meeting has cropped up, what's your first thought?
- Sure, I can attend
- Shall we do it over lunch?
- Do we need anyone else inviting?
- I'll check my diary
- Does it need to happen right now?
- Let me know when you're ready
5. How would you describe yourself in the workplace?
- Problem Solver
6. In the workplace, you are...
- Discussing an idea or project
- Participating in presentations
- Researching and testing
- Organizing your to-do-list
- Using a new tool or system
7. You are working in a team and a deadline has been missed, what do you do?
- Suggest working in own time
- Consider how to move forward
- Find out what went wrong
- It's a team effort so we'll decide as a team
- Re-plan a timeline to deliver
- Step-up to lead
8. Which of the following gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction in your career?
- Keeping people safe
- Knowing things others don't
- Creating impactful ideas
- Helping others learn
- Closing big deals
- Managing complexity
9.Which of these is most important for your ideal work space?
- Wall for post-its
- Space for team-working
- Big desk
- My own space
- Fresh air
- Place to display numbers
10. A colleague could do with your help. What do you do?
- Consider if I am the best person?
- Could they do it themselves?
- Can their manager help?
- No questions - I can help
- Can helping them help me?
- When can I fit them in?
11. You are offered a new, high-profile job. Your first response is...
- Yes I can do that!
- What's the catch?
- Decide if it would be the best move
- It was worth investing in my portfolio
- Best sort out my leaving party
- What needs to be done before I leave
You are REALISTICTweet
A realistic personality type is independent and practical. They are down-to-earth and responsible. They enjoy using their hands and eyes to explore the world. They solve problems by doing something physical or mechanical. They are precise, reserved and can be seen as demanding. They value working away from the office and independently. Their prominent quality is to be reliable and they always make every effort to keep any commitment they make.
You Are... independent, practical minded, strong, sometimes aggressive and conservative.
You are INVESTIGATIVETweet
An investigative personality likes to watch, learn and analyse. They tend to be more introverted and like to problem solve with math or science. They will generally avoid situations where they will have to lead, sell, or persuade people. They deal with the real world from a distance. They prefer working with data and strategy rather than hands-on delivery. They are unconventional and independent thinkers, who are curious and insightful.
You Are... analytical, problem solvers, intellectual, precise and avoid situation that are enterprising and commercial
You are SOCIALTweet
A social personality type loves people. They enjoy working in teams, teaching and helping others. They often have strong communication skills and are attracted to work in environments that allow them to engage regularly with the public. They tend to be empathetic problem solvers and are sensitive to people's moods and feelings. They have an interest in people and are often dedicated leaders.
You Are... positive, responsible, friendly, like to lead and are a supportive work colleague
You are ENTERPRISINGTweet
Enterprising personality types are confident and assertive. They like to manage and lead, and naturally rely on their intuition to make decisions. They like to be in entrepreneurial or fast-paced environment, which tend to be highly competitive and profit-oriented. They will initiate projects but get others to carry them out. They tend to focus solely on business rather than people's concerns or opinions, and are not afraid to take risks.
You Are... competitive , energetic, enthusiastic, confident, assertive and a quick decision-maker
You are ARTISTICTweet
Artistic personality types are creative and expressive. They like to work in environments that demand imagination and creative thinking. Artistic characters tend to be unstructured in their work pattern. They like a role that has freedom to express, and use both their hands and mind to create new things. Their ideas may not always be accepted, but they are not easily discouraged. They have the ability to stay focused and forget everything around them. Artistic people often prefer to work independently than in a team.
You Are... enthusiastic, creative, free-spirited, impulsive and reliable
You are CONVENTIONALTweet
Conventional personality types are very detailed oriented, organised and like to work with data. They like structure and order in their life. They are also good at following instructions. They are quiet, careful, responsible and like to solve problems by following rules. They will always finish a job on time and take care of every detail. They enjoy working with facts, figures and numbers. Often conventional personality types prefer to carry out tasks that are initiated by others.
You Are... organised, accurate, reliable, quiet and task oriented